Become A Volunteer
Although RPBC has paid staff members, the church still depends on volunteers to accomplish our mission. Volunteering to serve is one of the best ways to meet people, develop relationships, and grow as a follower of Christ. God has not only given you a passion for a certain area, but He has also gifted each of us to be effective servants. Below is a list of teams that are available for you to serve on:
1. Operations Team – This team focuses on Building Maintenance.
2. Event Team – This team focuses on the set-up, cleanup, & custodial care during events.
3. Landscaping Team – This team focuses on landscaping that needs to be done on the church property.
4. Safety Team – This team’s purpose is to provide the safest environment possible for those attending worship and other events at RPBC.
5. Worship Team – This team supports and/or participates in areas led by the Worship Ministry.
6. Audio Visual Team – This team is responsible for the audio and visual presentation in both the in-person and online worship services.
7. Women’s Activity Team – This team plans, organizes, and promotes Women’s events.
8. Men’s activity Team - This team plans, organizes, and promotes Men’s events.
9. Prayer ministry Team – This team consists of those who are willing to pray for the church family and the ministry of RPBC.
10. Community Connection Team – This team plans, organizes, and promotes events and activities that help RPBC make a connection to our community.
11. In-reach Team – This team ministers to the needs of our church family.
12. Transportation Team – This team consists of those who serve by picking up people to bring to an RPBC worship service or event and taking them home afterward.
13. Vehicle maintenance Team – This team is responsible for the maintenance of the vans and the trailer used in RPBC ministries.
14. Wedding / Baby Shower Team – This team is responsible for the Wedding and Baby Showers for the RPBC church family.
15. Social Media Team – This team focuses on promoting the ministries of RPBC social media.
16. Fellowship Team - This team assists in the preparation, set up, and clean up of churchwide fellowships.
17. First Impression Team – This team’s responsibilities include serving as greeters and hosts before the services of RPBC.
18. Extended Care Team – This team serves in the nursery, caring for babies through Pre-K during the RPBC morning worship service from 10:45-12:00.
19. Children’s Church Team – This team assists the children’s minister with Children’s Church during the Sunday morning worship.
20. Game Life Team - This team assists the children’s minister with the Wednesday evening children’s ministry.
21. Recreation Team – This team plans and promotes extracurricular activities for the church.
22. VBS Team (Vacation Bible School) - This team is responsible for the planning, preparation, decoration of the church for VBS.
23. Weather Response Team – This team responds to the needs of the church family after a damaging weather event.
24. Home Maintenance Team - This team helps the RPBC family with minor home repairs.